Our humble beginning
Our story begins in Orem, Utah, with a family of three—Mario, Stella, and Italia—wanting to help their community during a time when people need an extra hand. With nothing but a passion to serve and many dreams to make come true, our brand, Pulirr, was born.
Stella and Mario always wanted to create a tech platform to provide a service that makes people's lives easier. They could have chosen anything in the service industry to offer on Pulirr.com, but they chose home cleaning because it has the most impact on people's lives. We don't just offer home cleaning services; we offer a clean lifestyle. Be part of our journey!
"To provide a clean, healthy environment, saving our customers time for what truly matters in life."
Pulirr promotes mental well-being and a clean lifestyle through innovative cleaning processes and technology. We offer our customers a platform where they can easily review our services, select what works for them and their families, and in as little as 30 seconds, book our team at their preferred time and date without leaving the comfort of their couch.
Join our fun, growing company!
Ready to join our team?
Home Wellness Manager (Full Time)
We are seeking a dedicated and responsible Home Wellness Manager to join our team in Utah. This important role involves overseeing and cleaning an assigned portfolio of homes, ensuring top-notch cleanliness, and maintaining our high standard of customer satisfaction. This is a unique opportunity for individuals who take pride in their work and are committed to providing exceptional service. Overseeing and cleaning your assigned portfolio of homes will take around 25 hours per week. You will likely have 2 homes per day Mondays through Fridays. If you want to schedule a home on Saturdays, that's up to you, but we encourage taking weekends off. We will not manage your time and hours, but we expect top and consistent quality with every one of our clients. The job is to make the customer happy and represent Pulirr in the most professional manner.
- Cleaning & Quality Assurance: Conduct thorough cleanings of clients' homes following the company's established processes, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- Customer Satisfaction Management: Take full ownership of customer satisfaction for your portfolio. Ensure each client is 100% satisfied with the cleaning services provided.
- Daily Reporting: Report directly to the company director on daily activities, challenges, metrics, and successes, maintaining open and effective communication via company communication tools.
- Self-Management: Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision. Be a problem-solver who can adapt to varying situations.
- Reliable Transportation: Must possess reliable transportation to travel between client homes within the assigned portfolio. We will eventually provide a company eco-friendly vehicle.
- Reliable transportation is required
- Experience in cleaning or a related field, with a strong understanding of cleaning techniques and standards.
- Exceptional positive attitude and eagerness to learn. We hire attitude and teach skill.
- Ability to learn fast and comply with company policies and guidelines.
- Highest standard of integrity
- Very strong of work ethic
- Ability to move fast and stand on feet for long periods of time
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks (e.g. cleaning) for several hours at a time.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients.
- A strong commitment to high standards and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to be punctual and mindful of clients' schedules.
Salary and Benefits:
- Annual salary: $41,600 ($1,600 paid bi-weekly). Tasks will likely require ~25 hours of labor. If you can keep your portfolio happy and clean in less time, that is great! We will not manage your time, only your tasks.
- Gas reimbursements at 11 cents per mile (gets adjusted based on gas prices).
- Opportunities for additional earnings (e.g. taking on additional homes and making a commission on those sales, etc.)
- This is a W-2, task based, full-time position. By "task based" we mean that there is no time management (e.g. no clocking in/out), just task and quality management. Tasks can be completed in ~25 hours per week, allowing for a balanced work-life schedule.
Why Join Us?
As a Home Wellness Manager, you'll be an essential part of our mission to promote wellness through cleanliness. We value our team and offer a role that provides not only a competitive salary but also the satisfaction of making a significant impact in the lives of our customers. We also provide you the flexibility to manage your own schedule, as long as your client is happy with it. You'll have the autonomy to manage your portfolio while being supported by a team that values integrity, excellence, and customer happiness. In other words, as you take care of our clients and make them happy, we will take care of you!
If you're ready to take on this rewarding role, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and fill out the application bellow to show us why you are a perfect fit.